When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wihzzr Pacemaker Problem

-
You are comparing a 1949 Whizzer with a replica. You need to think about what you want to do. Do you want something just to ride or a real classic that will appreciate in value?

Welll

You are comparing a 1949 Whizzer with a replica. You need to think about what you want to do. Do you want something just to ride or a real classic that will appreciate in value?

I have seen my restored wz go down- used to be worth something now a b6 or phantom is worth more!??!?!? nutty

Is it your opinion that what you call a replica, new edition whizzer has no value? where is your proof?

The vintage sportsman and ambassador are the same, yes ambassador has 24" wheels, frame is 1 inch longer, motor is 300s or 600s for both. What's the difference?

Give me some comparisons.

Thanks,
Ray

Back