When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Allstate W/W tires

-

bikesnbuses

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Ribbed Prewar Allstate W/W tires

Im looking for a nice set of RIBBED sidewall"Allstate Crusader Balloon" tires 26 x 2.125 balloon tire white tires,Im looking for ones like shown ..>>>Good $$ paid for a nice set<<< PM or email me at [email protected]
allstateWW-1.jpg

Last edited:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ...........................................................................................................still looking!!..................................................................................................................;)

The sad part is everyone tells me these tires fall apart when you wipe them down..... I need some for my BB and am thinking of changing my mind.

"The sad part is everyone tells me these tires fall apart when you wipe them down..... I need some for my BB and am thinking of changing my mind."

Meh....Its just money.. :p :D

I saw a really nice NOS looking set...

Saw them explode on a ride- if you plan on riding them, try to use heavy duty tubes. Such a waste and such a nice tire.

Back