When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nos chain adjuster's !

-
W

widpanic02

$10 a pair free shipping. I have a box full so if you want a bunch we can work something out. Lower 48 paypal .
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

!

Listen guys I have about 200 of these in a box of nos stuff I bought from a guy and if you see 1 pair on here I have 10 more like it your not seeing . I will match up the pairs that you buy I just wanted you guys to see the different types there were. These things are selling like hot cakes and I appreciate it. Also i don't mind shipping a single pair but if you want three pair for 25 that's something I can do. Thanks again.

I would love a 3 pair with the tension nuts on them.Bottom row 6th from left..Thanks,Jeff

Ok guys !

Thanks guys you have been eating these up! These are the ones I have left after sales and setting some aside for myself. Still $10 each free shipping .
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back