When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

andover, MN bike show pictures.

-

Nickinator

Riding my '38 Deluxe Bluebird
here are some pictures of our local get together bike show. thought you all might enjoy.

Nick.

show.jpg
show 2.jpg
show 3.jpg
show 4.jpg
show 5.jpg
show 1.jpg

Andover

Looks like a good turnout and lots of nice bikes. Was looking for the Eagle but didn't see it?

dang it.....
Just got my first ballooner yesterday too.

Been fooling with it all day. I could have come out to the show.

Do they still have the swap in the fall out at the school?

yes and we might do more of these and some rides in the future. its a blast.

Nick.

dang it.....
Just got my first ballooner yesterday too.

Been fooling with it all day. I could have come out to the show.

Do they still have the swap in the fall out at the school?

neat....how many users locally go on rides?
Id be interested.

I remember a few years back there was a pretty neat bike show with a ton of locals at the Hexagon bar in south mpls. I think that place is boarded up now but there were a few guys there with quite a few old bikes.

I just recently got into it having owned road bikes and the norm for so long. Been hunting for a while but happend upon a neat frame just yesterday. I didnt know what it was but the price was right so i jumped on it. Got home and with the friendly ppl on this site....figured out its likely a 1949 Monark Rocket.

Just finished the rear coaster brake rebuild, bottom bracket and full chain soak. Just got back from a ride. Good times.

about 7-8 riders are always there but sometimes it can very.

Nick.

neat....how many users locally go on rides?
Id be interested.

I remember a few years back there was a pretty neat bike show with a ton of locals at the Hexagon bar in south mpls. I think that place is boarded up now but there were a few guys there with quite a few old bikes.

I just recently got into it having owned road bikes and the norm for so long. Been hunting for a while but happend upon a neat frame just yesterday. I didnt know what it was but the price was right so i jumped on it. Got home and with the friendly ppl on this site....figured out its likely a 1949 Monark Rocket.

Just finished the rear coaster brake rebuild, bottom bracket and full chain soak. Just got back from a ride. Good times.

Back