When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greyhound Wagon

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks Dave, these two keep me going, i have had heart problems for a few years now, i had open heart surgery a little over a year ago to replace a valve, i have a pacemaker/defibulator and now i am on the heart transplant waiting list, its tuff to keep going day to day but when i see there faces enjoying something i have restored for them it makes all the pain go away, all is good, the oldest one know i have a bad heart and asks me how is your heart feeling today popop can i lissin to it, he hears the mechainchel vavle and says yep its still working, kids are great. Sulley

0293-1.jpg

Last edited:
Got the caps and the new decals and its all done, my grandsons love it, thats all that matters. Sulley

010-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

Sully, I just purchased a Greyhound wagon in about the same shape as the one you restored. Where did you get the new wheels, hubcaps and the decal to restore it? It looks awsome! Thanks, Karen

Sully, I just purchased a Greyhound wagon in about the same shape as the one you restored. Where can I purchase the decal, hubcaps and wheels? I would like to make mine look as nice as yours! Thanks, Karen

Greyhound Wagon Information - Approximate year manufactured, value, and whether this

I would kindly like to know a little bit more about the Greyhound Wagon I purchased at an antique auction. If anyone can give me the year, value, and collectivity. Please let me know anything you know about this unique Greyhound Wagon. Also, let me know if you are interested in purchasing the wagon for a good price. I am a top rated seller on ebay so I am an honest guy.
$(KGrHqV,!qsFGhC3DID2BRowilij1!~~60_57.jpg

Hamilton Greyhound wagon grapics

Can anyone help me locate a source of supply for the Hamilton Greyhound and Ball Bearing decals that appear on the sides of the restored wagon in this thread? I am hoping to avoid an artwork charge by using a vendor someone has already worked with.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Steve in Forest Lake, MN

Hamilton Greyhound wagon graphics

Greetings,

Can anyone tell me where the new graphics on the side of Sulley's wagon came from? I am trying to piggyback on the artwork need for these graphics.

Grandpa Steve in Minnesota

Steve,

I know Sulley has been dealing with some health issues as he mentioned earlier in this topic, and that's probably why he hasn't responded. If you click on his username and check through his list of most recent posts you might find the one where he mentioned who he uses for his graphics. I remember him mentioning it being an online source before, but can't recall how long ago or in what topic he posted the info. Sure hope Sulley is doing OK.

Dave

Wagon Graphics

Steve,

I know Sulley has been dealing with some health issues as he mentioned earlier in this topic, and that's probably why he hasn't responded. If you click on his username and check through his list of most recent posts you might find the one where he mentioned who he uses for his graphics. I remember him mentioning it being an online source before, but can't recall how long ago or in what topic he posted the info. Sure hope Sulley is doing OK.

Dave

Dave,

Thank you for responding. I did locate the company Sulley used and was able to order using previous artwork. Cost for both sides of wagon is $30.00 including shipping.

Steve

Back