When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster Supreme

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Oh my my.
I'll be watching this one and I'm dying to know where he got it. I'm also very afraid for it's existence knowing who has it. I see it has the incorrect stem (I'm with Phil on that one) and the wrong grips but the rest looks good.
He has it listed as a 1938 but isn't it a 37?
*Edited again as I saw those grips in the catalogue page for the '37 Supreme.

Last edited:
It could be a 38 the made the bug eye for 2 years. But if it is badged as a Roadmaster it isn't a 38. Only Roadmaster off brands sold them in 38.

that may be, but the copake auction one was 100% original and had the bellows neck, this on has the wrong rear fender and the paint patina just doesn't match well enough for me to justify spending 15g on a parted together bike.

though its a really cool bike just IMO not a good deal for that money and speaking of supremes I just bought this one.
1097442_410931869025603_637260292_n.jpg

He may be basing the price on what the RMS sold for at the Copake Auction in 2007 Nick. That bike went for $13,000.
http://www.auctionflex.com/showlot.ap?co=9768&weiid=974090&lang=En

Last edited:
that may be, but the copake auction one was 100& original and had the bellows neck, this on has the wrong rear fender and the paint patina just doesn't match well enough for me to justify spending 15g on a parted together bike.

though its a really cool bike just IMO not a good deal for that money and speaking of supremes I just bought this one.
View attachment 106914

You dare to tease us with that single picture?? Please please post some of the whole bike?

Back