When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I feel like a kid again

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
C'mon Ken - you know it didn't happen unless we see the bleeding wound.

ok, the bleeding has stopped but here is the wound.

P1060800.JPG

The usual "kid riding a bike" places, mostly took all the skin off the palm of my right hand and left knee. At 200 lbs my fall was not graceful as I remember them to be. The link plate was on it moments before. I had it on the bike repair stand. I was only readjusting the kickstand as it was a little out of whack and rubbing on the tire. It must have come off while riding.

I much prefer the other style master links with the little spring clip holding the link plate on. This is the "press on style". I think they just wear out and get lose. It never happened to me before though. Oh well, at least I have a drawer full of them to replace it.

Ow!!!!!!!
My worst bicycle crash was riding my girl cousin's bike, I did a wheelie over a hilltop and the front wheel frigg'n came off....WHAM!! my hands didn't have time to come off the bars, and got my left middle finger's nail ripped clear off! (whole dang thing)

I've blown my skiptooth chain twice this year already, luckily no injuries except a bit of wounded pride. In early July I was about 6 miles from home pedalling up the side of an overpass when it blew.........long walk of shame back home.

Back