When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I feel like a kid again

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Whadda ya want?Its a junky old bike!!Ya awtta buy one a dem der new Wally World bikes!!Deer cheep!!:rolleyes:

Disclaimer;no refunds!!All "used" bikes sold as is !! ;)

I had one of my chains snap and pop last week. it didn't come clean in half but it did pop off after snapping. I learned how to stop a bike with no brakes... violently push your foot against the front tire and hope you slow down.
9310_653117581365226_1747393677_n.jpg

I've blown my skiptooth chain twice this year already, luckily no injuries except a bit of wounded pride. In early July I was about 6 miles from home pedalling up the side of an overpass when it blew.........long walk of shame back home.

HMMM....?Why am I not surprised?

I've only broken one skip tooth chain before, and it was on my whizzer! Thankfully it was on startup, and not while on the brakes going down a hill....
Then I broke a chain on my columbia pedaling through sand, but I was asking for that.
Oh and I broke the crank on my schwinn B10 that time..
Somehow I have emerged unscathed so far.

I had one of my chains snap and pop last week. it didn't come clean in half but it did pop off after snapping. I learned how to stop a bike with no brakes... violently push your foot against the front tire and hope you slow down.
View attachment 111098

I got the "violently" part right only I tried to push my foot into the ground. Bad idea!

I've blown my skiptooth chain twice this year already, luckily no injuries except a bit of wounded pride. In early July I was about 6 miles from home pedalling up the side of an overpass when it blew.........long walk of shame back home.

how does one pedal up the side of an overpass?

Back