When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I feel like a kid again

-
Whadda ya want?Its a junky old bike!!Ya awtta buy one a dem der new Wally World bikes!!Deer cheep!!:rolleyes:

Disclaimer;no refunds!!All "used" bikes sold as is !! ;)

I had one of my chains snap and pop last week. it didn't come clean in half but it did pop off after snapping. I learned how to stop a bike with no brakes... violently push your foot against the front tire and hope you slow down.
9310_653117581365226_1747393677_n.jpg

I've blown my skiptooth chain twice this year already, luckily no injuries except a bit of wounded pride. In early July I was about 6 miles from home pedalling up the side of an overpass when it blew.........long walk of shame back home.

HMMM....?Why am I not surprised?

I've only broken one skip tooth chain before, and it was on my whizzer! Thankfully it was on startup, and not while on the brakes going down a hill....
Then I broke a chain on my columbia pedaling through sand, but I was asking for that.
Oh and I broke the crank on my schwinn B10 that time..
Somehow I have emerged unscathed so far.

I had one of my chains snap and pop last week. it didn't come clean in half but it did pop off after snapping. I learned how to stop a bike with no brakes... violently push your foot against the front tire and hope you slow down.
View attachment 111098

I got the "violently" part right only I tried to push my foot into the ground. Bad idea!

I've blown my skiptooth chain twice this year already, luckily no injuries except a bit of wounded pride. In early July I was about 6 miles from home pedalling up the side of an overpass when it blew.........long walk of shame back home.

how does one pedal up the side of an overpass?

Back