When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Give It Your Best Shot! (bike photography)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Pics of My Weekend Run!!!!!

A Few Spots Around San Juan, PR!!!!

#1 Shows the 1st Puerto Rican World Boxing Champ and The 1st Sports Stadium!!!

#2 I Titled "Against The Elements"! 2 Rusting Art Pieces!!!!!

Enjoy Them!

PICT1990.jpg
PICT1991.jpg

:)

camera brand/style

"Im looking to buy a decent camera without spending too much. What would be a good choice. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Brian"

I have used a Lumix G series GF2 compact digital slr with great results and versatility for the last year. The quality is top notch, lens options awesome yet affordable. You can get into a decent new setup for $400-600, maybe $800 with some lens choices which will perform extremely well. Used pieces on ebay can get you setup for much less than $500. Lumix is made by Panasonic who collaborates with one of the best brands Leica on many of their new products. In fact Panasonic makes some lens for Leica.

GenuineRides

seasonal shot

Here's a shot I took last week on my commute. There is a long stretch of these vines and they look really nice this time of year.
My old rat '46 DX daily rider.

temporary1-1.jpg

temporary2-1.jpg

Nice bikes & great shots. Vines do look great this time of year. Hoping my girl looks that good one day. Was saving this for halloween, but think I'll get out the jumper cables early.

P1010009.jpg

Back