When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teens Mead Ranger Frame? ID Help.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

American Vintage Bicycle Supply

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Teens Mead Ranger Frame? ID Help.

I'll be receiving the bare frame this weekend and would like to steer in direction.

The Date?

The Model?

It looks like "ranger" is on the down tube

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395530888.357351.jpg

Last edited:
The frame is definately the only thing Ranger there. Even the fork is foreign. The down tube decal is the only way to confirm it is a Ranger. Normally you date these with the characteristics of the fork, crank, sprocket & fenders. No one has a Mead serial number data base.

The frame is definately the only thing Ranger there. Even the fork is foreign. The down tube decal is the only way to confirm it is a Ranger. Normally you date these with the characteristics of the fork, crank, sprocket & fenders. No one has a Mead serial number data base.

Thanks Nick, Can we at least say it's teens? or could it be 20's?

To my untrained eye.... This looks similar.

Lot.129.Mead.Cycle.Co.Ranger.jpg

No worries. The headbadge would of helped aswell. We could guess 20's, but this frame style probably spanned from teens-30's.
Post a picture of the serial number in the bottom bracket. If it looks primitive, then we'll get a better idea.

It looks as if someone made a custom cruiser out of that frame for riding purposes.
There's nothing wrong with doing that, but it's also nice to see someone that will put it back to original too!
Now the fun begins. :)

I may have an original Mead chain ring & cranks around somewhere yet..

Last edited:
Back