When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My friend wants a 100% orig. GIRLS BIKE….top drawer

-

popawheelie

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello out there, a friend of mine told me today to look for an Original Condition, Complete, fantastic Girls Bike from the 20's to the 50's, and a FAT TIRE bicycle. He's has some A class bikes and wants a fantastic ride, but a Girls model. He isn't much for computers, so I'm giving him a hand. He didn't give a price limit but please hit me with pics and prices so I can pass them on, and let's see what happens. He just got his first email address and iPad, so contacting him will be a little iffy, so please be patient. My email is mydotironworkatverizondotnet. Contact me there for quicker replies.
Michael Siddons in Los Angeles.

Last edited:
What era and size does he want? I've got a wonderful Pink Schwinn Cruiser (80's?) but I suspect it is way too new. But it might help to narrow it down to balloon tire or middleweight or lightweight or muscle bike or???

What era and size does he want? I've got a wonderful Pink Schwinn Cruiser (80's?) but I suspect it is way too new. But it might help to narrow it down to balloon tire or middleweight or lightweight or muscle bike or???

Thanks for the suggestion, I just added those details.
Mike Siddons

Back