When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iver Johnson - Solid and Stolid; A gathering place for dating IJ bicycles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A gift from a good buddy
guny2e9u-1.jpg

it's hanging on the wall :)

Found at a yard sale.

The guy on the left looks a little Mafioso. Don Johnson perhaps?? :)

a6y3aqyv-1.jpg

"...what gets the juices flowing -- the adrenaline, the testosterone, the hydrogen peroxide..." -Red Green
"and an Iver Johnson.." -me ;)

"...what gets the juices flowing -- the adrenaline, the testosterone, the hydrogen peroxide..." -Red Green
"and an Iver Johnson.." -me ;)[/QUOTE]

Nice one Wally! Serial number?? The pic of the bike on your car rack was cool.

Early Iver

Hi Wally,

Very, Very nice looking Iver Wally......................looks early to me with that marroon and green color combo. 1916-1920 ish?? Great find ! Does it have the crank nut on the chainring side? Pete in Fitchburg

Iver Johnson Dealer order form

Okay Iver buddies,, here's what a 1928 Iver Johnson order form looks like when the dealer placed an order for your new bicycle. To the best of my knowledge, no other bicycle manufacturer allowed this much customizing...correct me if I'm not right.

Attachments

• IMG_6675.jpg
    IMG_6675.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 468
Iver Johnson Order Form

WOW !! That is so incredible Scott, great piece of history. It kind of drives me crazy to think it was as easy as filling out this form and you could order any bike in the Iver Johnson line equipped just the way you wanted it. OH if one could only do that today ! I can only imagine the massive inventory of parts they must have had to be able to fill orders that were somewhat customized. Pete in Fitchburg

i think this bike deserves a badge, wish i had one. put the bike together still needs some hours on it. what do you think to much with the horn, light, pouch. i like the flashlight on it, dug out a seat that i think looks good on it

Attachments

• iver 006.jpg
    iver 006.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 200
  • iver 008.jpg
    iver 008.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 196
  • iver 015.jpg
    iver 015.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 199
i think this bike deserves a badge, wish i had one. put the bike together still needs some hours on it. what do you think to much with the horn, light, pouch. i like the flashlight on it, dug out a seat that i think looks good on it

Looks good. What size are those wheels/tires? 27" x 1 1/2" ?? Badges are out there, patience is definitely needed to get one though.

Anyone have one of these Iver Johnson Truss Bikes ?

Can't imagine why we don't see more of these flying through town...LOL .. No riding in a group.

Attachments

• IMG_6676.jpg
    IMG_6676.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 257
Back