When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the coolest headbadge you own?

-
No, they were very reasonable when I pointed out the house paint and all the incorrect parts. Gonna' take a while to remove it carefully, but underneath the ugly red is quite a bit of original green paint with silver boxed pinstripes and detailing - I needed another winter project.

Winter project??? A few weeks ago you were unloading... Now your buying more stuff....

There is a guy on the Schinn forum selling his entire 20 plus year collection for 3100.00...FYI

IMG_2477.JPG

IMG_2477.JPG

Patric, I thought you had this badge. I know I have seen it before. Catfish

Aw, Catfish ... I certainly wish I had that badge. I do have a NOS celluloid pinback
with the Tiger on it. This is a rarity, even in the Dayton area. Stoddard stuff just
does not show up with the semi-regularity that Davis or Miami stuff shows up.

The Stoddard Company was very inventive ... dealing only in the highest-quality goods.

Maybe I'm wrong .. but I do believe the very-first Indy Pace Car was a Stoddard.
The company started out with their farm-equipment venture.

Here are some catalog cuts that were on e-b maybe a month ago ............

$_57ki.jpg
$_57pyr.jpg
$_57ppi.jpg
$_57pyt.jpg
$_57oiu.jpg
$_57piy.jpg
$_57kjjh.jpg
$_57lj.jpg
$_57jho.jpg

==============================
==============================

$_57ki.jpg