When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Praise for Catfish......................

-
We've bought from, and sold to Catfish a number of times with no issues. Heck I was just wearing my "Catfish" shirt yesterday while raking leaves ;)
He's a good guy, and we look forward to seeing him every year at ML/AA.

Darcie/Nick
Some more Catfish fans.

1915895_1419448897773_2570272_n.jpg

Nothing but praise for Catfish. I have purchased several bicycle parts from Catfish this year and all my dealings with him have been exceptional. All the parts are as described and the pricing has always been fair with shipping included. The packages always arrive in lightening fast speed.

I will continue to do business with Catfish since I seem to always have a list of stuff that I need. Ed, put me on the T' shirt list as well.

Bring your guitar whenever your in So Cal, you can swing by my house for a bike ride and a jam session. I have my Gretsch drums standing by :cool:

Nothing but praise for Catfish. I have purchased several bicycle parts from Catfish this year and all my dealings with him have been exceptional. All the parts are as described and the pricing has always been fair with shipping included. The packages always arrive in lightening fast speed.

I will continue to do business with Catfish since I seem to always have a list of stuff that I need. Ed, put me on the T' shirt list as well.

Bring your guitar whenever your in So Cal, you can swing by my house for a bike ride and a jam session. I have my Gretsch drums standing by :cool:

Thanks! I wont be back in So Cal for a while. But I try to get back there as often as I can. Catfish

Back