When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 PACKARD for sale...Asking $775

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.
IMG_3874.jpg

I'm sure the deal is done, but I could trade a Mead

I talked to the seller on the phone, texted, PM'd. Said he'd let me know, haven't heard a word. I understood I was the one to get at it first. Whole thing is strange.

I'll vouch for him, he's a good guy, just busy. I tt him in fact last evening.

I talked to the seller on the phone, texted, PM'd. Said he'd let me know, haven't heard a word. I understood I was the one to get at it first. Whole thing is strange.

With the instantaneous response he got, he probably realized that at that price, he was giving the bike away.
That seat is so clean, that it would probably bring $350 all by itself.
I hope you get it Aaron. Super nice original bike.
What a smokin deal!

Not only is it an antique bike but the idea of having a Packard and not paying $70,000 for it...

Odd indeed. He probably just kept the bike after realizing it was listed to cheap.

Great bike, I would of loved to have it but it is what it is. He's a good guy, I have talked to him on the phone before, maybe it sold maybe he just had a change of heart.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back