When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A couple Schwinn Tiger questions

-
Schwinn Tiger Questions

I have a '55 tiger (first year for the tiger) and the chainguard decals are available since I bought 2 or 3 on ebay for my prcject. Unfortunatly I'm pretty sure I sold any extra decals I had for the tiger.

I have an old Tiger, but not sure how to figure out what year it is? Any suggestions? Does anyone know if Schwinn remade this model after the original production?

Thanks in advance!

-Ty

Get the serial number off the left rear dropout (above the axle nut) and then go to the serial number thread at the top of the Schwinn section here.

My thoughts... Keep it original I would do a complete tear down detail detail detail... repack grease...assemble and let it shine....refresh that orinigal patina.... Great find in black

IMG_20150913_172251572.jpg

Here's what a couple of 62's look like after a good cleaning and re-greasing. We get compliments everywhere we go. These bikes are a lot of fun!

Back