When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pattee Head Badge

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have a Patee bike but unfortunately the top of the head badge was damaged at some point in its life. Looking to buy a replacement one!

Attachments

• Patee.jpg
    Patee.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 285
Thanks guys for all the great pictures. It has me thinking even harder if I think I have what I think I have. The last two true pictures have the head badge of brass, with two holes on the side. My bike has never had holes in the tube. Also, just looking at those two pictures, it look like both of the tubes are made differently. i wonder if that is a difference between Patee and Atlantic. The front forks on both those bikes are the pre 1898 style I believe. My bike has the post 1898 U shaped forged forks. Mine looks a little more like the new paper copy of the Indianapolis 1901 motorbike version (less the engine, dog gone it). Notice how the motorbike version has a strap that goes from what I assume is the gas tank, around the steering tube, and what would be the head badge. So, would that just paint something on, since it was going to be covered anyway? Also, I wonder if those motor bikes had their frame still made in Peoria, then shipped east, or if the whole process moved.

Maybe I should just to with a Patee Crest symbol that I can have made out of vinyl, so if Something better comes along I can just peal off and make right.

Any, thanks a lot for the help. I took the bike for it maiden ride last night, after dark, in the heavy wind. I need to do a little more tightening and figure the seat out, then try again.

Thanks
Chris

Because of this thread I now have a complete, non damaged head badge for my Patee! It was delivered just under two days after the thread was first posted. Thank you catfish- the badge is in a good place. I will put it on the bike this weekend and post a picture.

Attachments

• Patee.jpg
    Patee.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 248
  • Patee.jpg
    Patee.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 243
Because of this thread I now have a complete, non damaged head badge for my Patee! It was delivered just under two days after the thread was first posted. Thank you catfish- the badge is in a good place. I will put it on the bike this weekend and post a picture.

You are very welcome. Glad I could help. Catfish

Patee update. Headbadge made it on bike but it looks like i need to roll it out a bit to make it fit right

Attachments

• IMG_1300 (1).jpg
    IMG_1300 (1).jpg
    224 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_1301 (1).jpg
    IMG_1301 (1).jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 243
Back