When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Spaceliner is in a movie!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I watched the first episode on Amazon Prime last night. Highly recommended if you like historical fiction. It's adapted from a Phillip K. Dick book. Check it out.

It is from the movie...it is set post war and the idea was that Germany won and since they were quite advanced with everything rocket, they would have progressed with space age type design....

that is very cool, is there a lot of movies being shot in BC? we used to have many filmed here in Montreal, but the industry pretty much disappeared
just curious, you don't have to answer if it's too personal
how much is a rental rate for an antique bicycle?
I have had requests but never said yes because I didn't know what to charge and if the bike would come back in good shape
do they sign a contract and get insurance for it

that is very cool, is there a lot of movies being shot in BC? we used to have many filmed here in Montreal, but the industry pretty much disappeared
just curious, you don't have to answer if it's too personal
how much is a rental rate for an antique bicycle?
I have had requests but never said yes because I didn't know what to charge and if the bike would come back in good shape
do they sign a contract and get insurance for it

Yeah but wouldn't it be a good idea, if you're telling a story, about being asked to rent your bike or something, that you actually own one?

Yesterday, 06:45 PM

Thread: Building the bike that never was... a 1930s' Art Deco, streamlined, ladies CCM Flyte.
by 1936Flyte
Replies:48Views:1,671
no, I just like the bike hopefully someone will...

no, I just like the bike
hopefully someone will give me one
I don't own any bikes for now, but hopefully one day i can save enough money for one from Walmart

Nick and I will have two of our nicest 50's bikes in a commercial soon, $300 per bike for a 1/2 day's shoot. And no one will ride or touch them....I'll post it when it wraps/airs.

Darcie

Nick and I will have two of our nicest 50's bikes in a commercial soon, $300 per bike for a 1/2 day's shoot. And no one will ride or touch them....I'll post it when it wraps/airs.

Darcie

thats pretty good

Rite on on the movie, is that pic from the movie, kinda off time period by 20 years.

The show takes place post war. 1962-3 to be exact. I watched the first 2 eps last night. The kid is riding the bike in the first episode, but you cant get a clear view.

Back