When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Imitation is the Sincerest Flattery" Show you're Schwinn rip offs.

-

Cory

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Picked up this bike at a yard sale over the weekend and it just made me laugh at what a rip off the head badge is. It got me thinking about how cool it would be to see some great copy cat Schwinn stuff.
379d7346825284feacc24f6c9c06de55.jpg

And the front fender is backwards on that bike, it's driving me nuts! lol

I can't think of a Schwinn imitation right now. They didn't have the first muscle bike, the first BMX bike, first road bike or mountain bike. What were they the first at? Hmmm.....

I can't think of a Schwinn imitation right now. They didn't have the first muscle bike, the first BMX bike, first road bike or mountain bike. What were they the first at? Hmmm.....
Another blanket statement by parts guy, some pictures will be appreciated.

Uhm...first mt bikes I thought were schwinn frames......and they were the first with the cantilever frame that was copied over and over because it worked

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quality and sales...
But that's small potatoes apparently. ...the whole built better than anything produced during that time thing! I love how people get so bent on there being so many schwinns out there....well that would be that quality thing again.... and the fact every kid wanted a Schwinn. .... high demand equals high production. .weird concept huh : )

Last edited:
Back