When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Imitation is the Sincerest Flattery" Show you're Schwinn rip offs.

-
Okay touche...but wasnt that just headtubes?

I don't think so: also the seatpost area, bottom-bracket, and "hourglass" pieces at seat- and chain-stays.
Regardless if Schwinn was first to the market with balloon tires on a bicycle or not, they did not invent them.
Not hatin' on Schwinn. I agree that Schwinn bikes were very well made, and I do like them.

I don't think so: also the seatpost area, bottom-bracket, and "hourglass" pieces at seat- and chain-stays.
Regardless if Schwinn was first to the market with balloon tires on a bicycle or not, they did not invent them.
Not hatin' on Schwinn. I agree that Schwinn bikes were very well made, and I do like them.
Didnt take it that way. Honest, im ignorant anything but Schwinn really, not afriad to admit it. I appreciate all bikes and all bike information but I just dont get excited about other brand bikes so I dont absorb much about them. Thanks for sharing your knowledge, as anti Schwinn as it may be[emoji6]

For the record, there is a Schwinn on this Huffy guy's want list: a 1959 WHITE Corvette. I don't hate Schwinn, I'm just not the most knowledgeable.

Honest, im ignorant anything but Schwinn really, not afriad to admit it. I appreciate all bikes and all bike information but I just dont get excited about other brand bikes so I dont absorb much about them....[emoji6]

Seems lots of folks are that way. Makes me wonder how much of that (narrow?) interest (ie: obsession?) comes from the "mythology" and perceived "legendary-ness" that has become attached to the Schwinn brand...?

Seems lots of folks are that way. Makes me wonder how much of that (narrow?) interest (ie: obsession?) comes from the "mythology" and perceived "legendary-ness" that has become attached to the Schwinn brand...?
Idk about all that, but for me...its the bikes themselves...the history and legend are just a bonus...they are suhhweet bicycles.

7c94c02f715202b17d9cc62b642d0351.jpg

Back