When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

crazy accessories , especially 60 & Sting Ray

-

mrg

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Was going for Sting Ray but there's a lot of weird stuff out there and in the 60's they were really crazy before the Lawyers & Insurance co got involved, like Schwinn stick shift/ ball splitter. Wham-o Wheelie bars
image.jpg
Read the sales pitch
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody have a ad for these, any info, They sold these at local bike shops in the late 60's I think, looks like a Law suit waiting to happen, we made our own (longer) but picked these 25 yrs ago.
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
I like this topic Mark! Can't wait to see what pops up [emoji106] [emoji1]

Anyone seen one of these, suspension wheel, looks like a 16 in sprung into a 20 in wheel, I have not tried it but wonder if it has some sideways play too, it has a Taiwan slick with a weird sticker, its a front wheel.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Are you looking to move the spaceliner tank and what would you want for it?
Andy

Sorry but the only thing I will sell is the rack top. I am actually hoping to get rid of most of my bikes & parts for 1 Spaceliner to use it for. Which I had one before but sold it after I needed the money a year ago.

That wheel is so cool.

Back