When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Firestone Special Cruiser

-
I picked this up at a yard sale. Would appreciate any help with age and value if someone might know. This has white rims with red stripe. There is a stamped number on the seat tube - 1H220822. Under the bike it appears numbers are 178-2-9AM? Measurement is 16inches. Lobdell Emery Seat. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Badge.jpg

Rear hub.jpg

Seat Logo.jpg

Side view.jpg

Side view 2.jpg

I picked this up at a yard sale. Would appreciate any help with age and value if someone might know. This has white rims with red stripe. There is a stamped number on the seat tube - 1H220822. Under the bike it appears numbers are 178-2-9AM? Measurement is 16inches. Lobdell Emery Seat. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 328355

View attachment 328356

View attachment 328357

View attachment 328358

View attachment 328359

1951 Huffman-built Firestone.

Do you think it appears to be all original and is it worth anything? Or can you direct me to a sight that could help with this? I have a headache trying to search this out. Thank you

It is original, but not mint. I'd say the value is about $150-$200.

Back