When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping Help

-
Here is my suggestion. Find a trusted/good/cool bike shop near the bicycle, call them and explain your needs/wants/desires and have the owner of the bike drop it off there to be packed and shipped. Seems a $50 charge is about average, insure the thing so if its damaged your not mad. (as mad and compensated at least). Easy peasy......

Is there anybody near Manalapan NJ that can help me ship a bike? I just bought through ebay and the guy wants to ship it to me but he has no idea how to pack it and im afraid the bike will be ruined.

I noticed comments about bike flights
elsewhere on the various forums but nothing here? What's is bike flights?
In getting ready to have shipped a Mercury Pace Setter I'm willing to pay for 2 boxes and even discussed double boxing with the bike shop. I have to ship its a 2400 mile road trip but don't want it damaged. Best recommendations for shipping?

Your help is appreciated- Mike

Bikeflights is a discount outfit that is contracted with fedex,who is the actual shipper.they have much better rates and are easier to deal with than fedex.you go to their website,enter the info as required,address,box dimensions,weight,etc. and pay them direct.they then email you a shipping label or can email it to the one shipping the bike for you.print the label and put it on the box.drop off at FedEx or schedule a pick up.

Shawn - i'm going to do all I can to protect the Mercury. If that's the best route to prevent damage that's the route i'll go!

Thanks Mike

Back