When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bluebird Technical Discussion 1935-1937

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
im a BB Newbie, how do you ID years? I don't have a catalog of my own yet.

These are the pics I got. Im super excited. Im just working so hard to get this thing here with as few problems with customs as possible. can anyone help me id year pretty please. I don't have a serial number handy.

IMG_20160817_103732.jpg

IMG_20160817_103744.jpg

IMG_20160817_104119.jpg

Last edited:
hello everyone! I'm going to scour this page but i want to ask you bluebird buffs, do any of your early bluebirds (pre '38) have markings on it indicating made in USA? Im working on getting one through customs and the two ways to prove it was made here and to avoid paying duties, i need to show a marking on the bike saying made in USA, or have a legal document from the manufacturer. Im working on contacting sears and trying to get ahold of archives. but if these bikes have a stamp, some pictures of the whole bike and a stamp, to compare mine too, would be worth a shot to me! thanks in advance i will appreciate any and all help i get.

@Robertriley
@Joe Buffardi
@Freqman1
@bikewhorder
@npence

20160817_204726.jpg

The U.S. Patent decal is the only thing that says U.S. on these bikes and it doesn't look like the one you are getting from Marc has that decal. The bike should have a '37 serial number (start with a "B") since its painted gray. V/r Shawn

Back