When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Ultimate Sears Spaceliner Reference

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks to CrazyDave, pictures have now been added to the Spaceliner guide for the last of the Spaceliner models that didn't have reference pics (46950). The link to pics in the Spaceliner guide for Model 46950 is now active (better pics than posted above in Comment #87).

Thanks, Dave.
Thank you for your help and commitment to the guide, least i could do. :D Annnnnd shes immortalized!

Hello everyone, like many of you I bout a spaceliner today. After reading the crazy amount of info yall have compiled (which I thank yall and applaud yall) I would like to share my find with yall. Serial number 502 463030 727302. Any info would greatly be appreciated. My son turns 3 on Fri and this will be his gift. Although he won't be able to ride it just yet, I figured once we restore it , he should be big enough to ride it when it's done.

20160302_164124.jpg
20160302_164055.jpg

20160302_164055.jpg

Serial number 502 463030 727302. Any info would greatly be appreciated.
There's lots of info about the Spaceliner, in general, in the Guide. In case you missed the more detailed info in the pictures link for model 46303, here it is again. Also, if you go to the link you will be able to see (and download) pages from the Sears catalog for this model. Based on your pictures and the style of fender reflector, yours is a 1966-68 model.

1964-68 Sears Spaceliner, Model No. 46303. Men's Entry-level' (painted-frame) model.

The straight-tank, painted frame models were the only Spaceliner designs that were produced for the entire five years of the Spaceliner run.

Distinguishing specifications are 26" wheel, single-speed hub, painted frame and headlight. This model lacks a springer fork or truss bars, rack tail light or rack reflectors, horn, seat crash bar, chain ring cap. From 66-68 the single round fender reflector was changed to a tear drop double reflector.

Model No. 46343 is identical except for a 2-speed hub,

Boy's Model No. 46323 is identical except for 24" wheels and smaller frame.

Sears SPACELINER Headlight Ring ChromeTechUSA Plastic Chrome Re-Plating

SEARS SPACELINER chrome headlight ring / SPACE JET INTAKE is plastic that is plated to look like mirror-finish chrome. SPACE JET INTAKE / headlight ring is very important, the face of your SPACELINER. Do not waste time and money trying to paint it silver; looks terrible, unworthy. Difficult to find someone who can replate it like old plastic model kits. Send your SPACELINER plastic chrome headlight ring / SPACE JET INTAKE to www.chrometechusa.com for the finest mirror chrome finish available using old vacuum-process for plating plastic. I just did, got mine back from Mr Robert and wow looks like new again. You can read in the reflection! Makes the entire bike look even more amazing. Highly recommend ChromeTechUSA.com for SPACELINER chrome plating.

SPACELINER Phasers Set To Stunning -Mark Brown 2016.jpg

Just got my Spaceliner and it needs help. The confusing thing is that the model number lists it as a Standard, but it has a tail light. Here's the first part of the numbers 502 469800

I was given a bike today. After an initial search, I thought it was a Spaceliner, now I'm not so sure. Attached are picture of the serial number and the entire bike. It does have Sears stamped in the grips. The fenders and chain guard are chrome, not yet sure about the frame. I don't think that the front truss rod and the rear rack are Sears. Serial number is: M0. 6...74 17951. Any help with identification would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Kevin

20161019_194923.jpg

20161019_194647.jpg

Back