When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fender Rivet Tool

-

schwinnbikebobb

I live for the CABE
Has anybody bought one of the C clamp fender rivet tools recently? Have left two messages and sent two e-mails and not received any replies. Looks like on their website they can be ordered but I'm hesitant to do that without hearing anything from them.

the owners have regular full time jobs,so sometimes hard to contact directly.maybe try going through ebay for your own protection?

I can't find Carol's number here.I used to have it.her son Bryan sold her and her husband the company a while back.I'll try to contact her through email and let you know.

yes- order one in late April. I found that best communication was text messages. Had to wait solid 2 months to receive tool.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=280750358896

s-l1600.jpg

I bought one like Catfish has above. I had to try multiple time to get a hold of the guy...After a few tries, he answered his phone and explained he was busy with other things lately, but if i could wait till he made another batch he would send one.....I paid for it and it arrived over a month later in great shape. I am not complaining, guy was super cool and honest and the tool is great. ....I would say pull the trigger on one if your not in a hurry.

Back