When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iver Johnson Boy Scout bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ivrjhnsn

I live for the CABE
Here's another topic I've wondered about. Does anyone on the CABE have a complete Iver Johnson Boy Scout model, or ever seen one ?
I have seen alot of Camp Fire Girl bikes and only have a Boy Scout frame. In over 20 years of collecting, have never seen or heard of a complete bike with Boy Scout decal on it, This never built frame I have would take 24" wheels. Notice the drop out adjusters installed for keeping the threads clean during the painting process.
The 2 pins are another story. I just started to collect them, and found out that there were at least two different manufacturers of them. Maybe I need to make a goal of 100 Boy Scout pins to display next to my wrenches that are awaiting a display case.
Winter's coming, and so does the spending of more time on the CABE :D

IMG_9381.JPG

IMG_9382.JPG

IMG_9383.JPG

IMG_9384.JPG

Well,, you ever have too many bikes and overlook some ? This one has been hanging in the garage for a couple year and today I finally see it,, again. Here's an Iver Boy Scout, circa 1923 . 24" wheels . The paint is pretty much gone, but if you wet the down tube, vague remnants of the decal are there.
Wrong fork and misc other things. Future project.. Anyone have a 24" Iver fork:D

IMG_9620.JPG

IMG_9619.JPG

IMG_9618.JPG

Back