When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Manta Ray

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

STIKSHIFTER

Finally riding a big boys bike
I always wanted a copper-tone 3 speed Manta Ray so I made one.

DSCN1331.jpg
DSCN1332.jpg
DSCN1333.jpg

The stripe on your seat is so well centered... [ not even considering the grain] no one would ever accept it as original material! This bike is nicely done!

I wonder why Schwinn limited the color selections on the Manta Rays. Copper tone looks awesome on a Manta!

Did you recover the seat I assume? Where did you buy the cover kit?

I am making some custom manta ray seats, need cover material!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I recovered the seat. Actually the black naugahyde came from our local fabric store and I stenciled the stripe using vinyl spray paint. Total cost was about $15 not including the ridiculous price I paid for the seat pan!!!

Thanks for all of the compliments!!!

Yes I recovered the seat. Actually the black naugahyde came from our local fabric store and I stenciled the stripe using vinyl spray paint. Total cost was about $15 not including the ridiculous price I paid for the seat pan!!!

Thanks for all of the compliments!!!

Excellent work you must be an artist ...Did you make the number inside the shifter a 3 instead of a 5 too? What is your phone number I'm in Columbus too

Well I don't know about an artist but thanks for the compliment. I just enjoy bringing some new life back into these old bikes so they can keep going. Actually, that's an NOS 3-speed shifter with the "3" on top.

This bike looks awesome in this color, too bad this posting is a few years old but I am new to this Forum. I am looking for a Campus Green Manta Ray seat kit. I have the pan, I only need the seat cover. If anyone could direct me to where I could find one, please let me know. You can send an email to: [email protected].
Thanks in advance

Back