When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 Schwinn American

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

modelcarjedi

Finally riding a big boys bike
Slapped this together yesterday. It's just a bunch of stuff I had laying around. Nothing to fancy
c08020ec85c289224c0db21bd6b2b790.jpg

c0ae7983500783ac5d8aba1a35a5e6b3.jpg

7ad6c75c9fcf0731f789d855aa8a09bd.jpg

a70706decfcc936b6cb90d9ef4fb294f.jpg

1db3d636f4c096745c9a382ea324223c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_1801.JPG
Nice job !!! Wish I was able to just slap my 1963 American Deluxe so easily. I've had this sitting up in the attic for a few years. I finally decided to put it together, and the search continues for parts. I'm not going for museum or show quality here. I started with just the frame and fork. I've got most of the parts to finish the job except for the kickstand (information overload on kickstands, I just don't know what is the correct one)
I thought I had the correct slimline tank (bought off EBay earlier this year) it had been previously beadblasted in preparation for painting before I purchased it. When I went to fit it in the frame I realized it was the ladies bike version. I made the same mistake with the rear rack (bought the ladies bike version)
I'm going to use this mostly to ride around the neighborhood just like it looks now. Hey, it's as old as me "53", let it show it's age too !!!!!!!!

View attachment 378271 Nice job !!! Wish I was able to just slap my 1963 American Deluxe so easily. I've had this sitting up in the attic for a few years. I finally decided to put it together, and the search continues for parts. I'm not going for museum or show quality here. I started with just the frame and fork. I've got most of the parts to finish the job except for the kickstand (information overload on kickstands, I just don't know what is the correct one)
I thought I had the correct slimline tank (bought off EBay earlier this year) it had been previously beadblasted in preparation for painting before I purchased it. When I went to fit it in the frame I realized it was the ladies bike version. I made the same mistake with the rear rack (bought the ladies bike version)
I'm going to use this mostly to ride around the neighborhood just like it looks now. Hey, it's as old as me "53", let it show it's age too !!!!!!!!

Nice looking bike! Yes the Schwinn kickstands are a pain! Currently my 62 doesn't have one :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back