When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show your collection of vintage Miniature Diecast Model bicycles!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dungo

Finally riding a big boys bike
Looking to see everyones collection of miniature diecast bicycles... Show pictures!
Also I am looking to buy some, especially the Bowden Spacelander one, so if you got any miniatures to sell... PM me!
Thanks

just a few
Diecast1-1.jpg

Diecast3-1.jpg

Diecast2-1.jpg

Diecast4-1.jpg

the bicycle racer is only 2 inches long

I've had these for some time and I am not sure of their value nor do I know much about them. I can't find a brand name on any of them. All are in great condition. The more detailed ones have all working parts just like a real bike right down to the gears and breaks.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Haven't aimed my camera at the model, and maybe I'll get there, but I have the model of Francesco Moser's 1984 hour-record bike
moser_enervit_299.jpg

After breaking Merckx 3 records, and awarded the hour record for, 51.151 km,, Moser was disqualified 13 years later for being on a newfangled aero bicycle. (They decided poor Eddie was somehow cheated, and made new rules about equipment)
I understand he makes a very nice wine today.
http://www.cantinemoser.com/en/

Last edited:
Back