When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chapter IV: A New Build...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
And I understand that Tempest is probably ready to go home tomorrow...just as the cold starts in. I'll be tarping her over soon.

The seat post is up in the right spot more or less and the ride was nice and cushy, about as fast as I would expect and not hard on my knees from poor extension. So far snow has been a slang term for an illegal drug here, not a weather condition...but the cold creeps in every other day.

Maybe we'll have 'Tacoma snow' or just in time for Macy's and the KING 5 holiday show. Too bad that Tegna, the owners of the old King broadcasting chain that includes channel 7 in Boise decided to remove Northwest Cable News from it's own space on their five contributors' signals and the network is shutting down early next year after over 21 years...that was how we saw that celebration and then there was 'Gardening With Ciscoe' but they replaced it with the Justice Network. News, even rerun for four hours was a lot better than 'Bait Car'.

It looks like I have work to do indoors on bikes.

And we're BACK!

Stuff finally happened. I have things halfway and all the way mounted.

The tank is being a devil lining up, it was before I took it off to paint it as well, so I got one screw in to hold it together (just not lining up!), wrapped it in plastic and grocery bags and taped that up to protect it and keep the wiring inside from dangling out.

Then I took the Bell Radian 3-LED light set off Tempest (retired for the winter while I work on her indoors) and put them on Rosa...so now I have a pretty visible taillight and TWO headlights, the one on the bars comes out to use as a flashlight and while the positioning of the Radian on the stem is partly obscured by the basket it also helps and would illuminate the cargo if filled for even more visibility to others.

Just need to finish the rack setup and signal equipment.

more work on rosa lighting transfer (1).JPG
more work on rosa tank wrap (1).JPG
more work on rosa lighting transfer (4).JPG
more work on rosa lighting transfer (5).JPG

Steven-
You're a man who's way ahead of his time. Next thing you know, everyone will be taping tanks to their frames. Hopefully you'll get the credit for it.

OOPS!

Steven-
You're a man who's way ahead of his time. Next thing you know, everyone will be taping tanks to their frames. Hopefully you'll get the credit for it.

I have to try and save said tank now, two years later...the clear tape was a bit brittle and when I unwrapped it early on tonight the FRONT was okay...

IMG_0303.JPG
IMG_0304.JPG
IMG_0305.JPG
IMG_0306.JPG
IMG_0307.JPG
IMG_0308.JPG
IMG_0309.JPG

I'm going to have to carefully soak that stuff and gently rub it off with a cloth or low abrasive agent.

Back