When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wingbar $2500 on Ebay. $800 frame $1700 for the polish?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
When sorting sold items by price, items are grouped by ascending/descending sales price, not the original "buy it now".
You can often get a fairly close estimate of selling price this way.

When sorting sold items by price, items are grouped by ascending/descending sales price, not the original "buy it now".
You can often get a fairly close estimate of selling price this way.

That is correct, for 3 months anyway.

I've heard these aren't supposed to be polished, as they weren't polished new.
Reading the old Silver King advertisement it says "Throughout, the color of highly-polished silver"
But I have not talked with any Silver King expert here to know if its true.

We must also remember that he isn't including the fork. Without the fork they usually go for a hundred dollars less. Hence that pushes the polishing fee to $1800 ;)

I've got $1000 burning a hole in my pocket and can't find a wingbar frame.....but $2500 is crazy
IF you think finding a Wingbar frame is tough, try finding an Alexander Rocket Paris Texas frame. Those are rarer than hen teeth. Every year more Bluebirds and Wingbar bikes pop up than Rocket bikes.

Sellers other Wingbar, or as he calls it. SchWingbar!
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=201791265733

s-l1600.jpg

Back