When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JC HIGGINS COLORFLOW OR JETFLOW

-

FULLYLOADED

Finally riding a big boys bike
f3704840e6eb80dc33ec5367a913b430.jpg
Been on he hunt for my bucketlist bike...Colorflow or jetflow. .whichever one comes first..Im in the Los Angeles Area,California...Looking for a complete and clean bike.Please help.Thanks.-Erick.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

f3704840e6eb80dc33ec5367a913b430.jpg
Been on he hunt for my bucketlist bike...Colorflow or jetflow. .whichever one comes first..Im in the Los Angeles Area,California...Looking for a complete and clean bike.Please help.Thanks.-Erick.

what do you have to trade might be willing to trade one of my jetflow for something way cool & original but it has to be nice
006.JPG

what do you have to trade might be willing to trade one of my jetflow for something way cool & original but it has to be niceView attachment 429357
awesome collection! i have a few cool ass bikes ,but i only have 1 of each..Im tryin to add to my collection...If u ever decide to sell please do let me know ..U have a jetflow heaven

awesome collection! i have a few cool ass bikes ,but i only have 1 of each..Im tryin to add to my collection...If u ever decide to sell please do let me know ..U have a jetflow heaven

might sell one $ 2,200 all original no paddle,s or light puck up in so cai
001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG

Back