When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NCVBA's 7th Annual Bicycle Minibike Swap & Show ,Sat. May 6th

-

richtrix

Finally riding a big boys bike
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! .....We will be having our 7th Annual Bicycle and Minibike Swap meet & Show on Saturday, May 6th, 2017 from 9:00am to 4:00pm. This is a inside/outside show with plenty of room and parking. All Bicycles, Minibikes and related items are welcome. There will be show awards and door prizes. There are no fees for spectators, or participants. We will be charging a small fee of $5 per table for sellers to help off-set Show expenses.The Show will be held at 223 The Boulevard Eden, NC...Please plan to attend. Any questions please email or call Richie [email protected] (336-552-9844) or Tony [email protected] (336-324-9809) Bigger and better every year! See you there!

Last edited:
Richie!! I haven't seen you or Tony on here in so long. I wasn't sure if a show would happen. I will definitely be there.

I am looking for an early-mid 70s? Huskee Hill Climber as pictured. Need not be running but want complete. Must be orange as pictured. Thanks, Shawn

Huskee.JPG
Huskee2.JPG

Come to the swap there will be lots of minis there.
If I knew for sure that the minibike I'm looking for would be there then I'd consider the 8 hour plus 600 mile round trip! If anyone happens to see one I would appreciate some contact info. Thanks, Shawn

If I knew for sure that the minibike I'm looking for would be there then I'd consider the 8 hour plus 600 mile round trip! If anyone happens to see one I would appreciate some contact info. Thanks, Shawn

Will do for sure...

Will do for sure...
Thanks. It must be the exact mini-bike in the pictures. These aren't anything special but it was the first motorized two wheel vehicle I ever rode. My Dad bought it for my brothers and me sometime around 1973 I think. V/r Shawn

Back