When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

... Spaceliner CL find ...

-

Rollo

Wore out three sets of tires already!
... Found this '68 Spaceliner on my local CL this week ... Rides great with the big Duro tires ...
170408_0003.jpg
170408_0006.jpg
170408_0009.jpg
170408_0010.jpg
170408_0004.jpg

Depending upon price, In our area it would last about 10 seconds and if lucky enough to see it first, be in my garage shortly after.

Do you have clearance issues with the springer with those tires? I had some knobbies on a Spaceliner i had and they would go BRAAAAPPPPP every time i'd hit a big bump. The tire would bump up against the top of the fork. Maybe it was just the knobbies that caused my issue.

Do you have clearance issues with the springer with those tires? I had some knobbies on a Spaceliner i had and they would go BRAAAAPPPPP every time i'd hit a big bump. The tire would bump up against the top of the fork. Maybe it was just the knobbies that caused my issue.
.. Not the top of the fork.. but the bottom of the fender ... I just slotted the front fender braces so I could push the front fender back a 1/4" ... now it's good to go ...

Back