When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Combined Coaster/Open Invitation Nashville Ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Amanda I can bring a ladies 3 speed Hercules for your girlfriend, just throwing it out there. Sean

Sean thank you! Let me verify what all don is bringing down. If don can cover us both ill stick with don for ease of borrowing, but if it helps him out to bring one less bike i will absolutely take you up on that. I really appreciate it!

Sean thank you! Let me verify what all don is bringing down. If don can cover us both ill stick with don for ease of borrowing, but if it helps him out to bring one less bike i will absolutely take you up on that. I really appreciate it!
No problem Amanda, just let me know.

Thanks, Sean

Yes, it would be easier if you used the girls bike offered. Currently, I am bringing Jake's Shelby, one for myself, one for my wife and one for #azbug-i (4 total).

So my buddy Richie wants to know if anyone will be bringing muscle bikes. He has a collection of over 30 Schwinn Krate bikes. Every color through the years, OG and restored ones. I'd really like him to come with us, but will feel like an outcast without some muscle bike people to associate with.

Look at the bigger group Rob, Vintage bikes! Ha! Tell him to absolutely come out and ride with us!

So my buddy Richie wants to know if anyone will be bringing muscle bikes. He has a collection of over 30 Schwinn Krate bikes. Every color through the years, OG and restored ones. I'd really like him to come with us, but will feel like an outcast without some muscle bike people to associate with.
Hey Rob, tell him to bring it on. It's not about what your riding, but why you're riding. We all love vintage bikes, and have gathered to celebrate.

Don't know about you Gateway guys but we have a guy that regularly rides a Swing Bike and have had a few guys on Stingrays before in Charlotte. Like Frank says its about the ride. V/r Shawn

I get it, and he attends at least half of our rides. We have a few guys that are into muscle bikes but none of them are able to come to Nashville. I'll do my best to get him to come.

So it looks like everyone is set on bikes and hotels. We would be up for a meet and greet Friday night if anyone has any ideas otherwise we'll see you all that Sat morning! V/r Shawn

Back