When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

James Fothergill Re-Born

-

sam

I live for the CABE
Start to finish
Headtub.JPG
seatcluster.JPG
Crownsideview.JPG
reardropouts.JPG
fothergill paint.JPG
fothergill main color.JPG
original decal.jpg
IMG_8605.JPG
IMG_8631.JPG
IMG_8619.JPG
IMG_8632.JPG
IMG_8637.JPG
IMG_8633.JPG
IMG_8634.JPG
IMG_8635.JPG
IMG_8636.JPG
IMG_8639.JPG
IMG_8640.JPG
IMG_8641.JPG

Beautiful machine! Been hoping to see this bike since you posted the "teaser shots". Everything about it is right on. well worth the wait,for you too, I bet? I dont care about the tyre pump, but would be nice to see a lamp bracket, (chater lea, etc.,) on the fork. Are those 26x1 1/4" (EA3), or 27s,? Thanks for letting us see this fantastic machine in its entirety, I love it!

Beautiful machine! Been hoping to see this bike since you posted the "teaser shots". Everything about it is right on. well worth the wait,for you too, I bet? I dont care about the tyre pump, but would be nice to see a lamp bracket, (chater lea, etc.,) on the fork. Are those 26x1 1/4" (EA3), or 27s,? Thanks for letting us see this fantastic machine in its entirety, I love it!
The rims(kinda mis-matched ) are Worbler/Mavic's...Both French rims and in a box shape---32/40 spoke and 27x1&1/4"
This bike was bought off this site ...years ago. Offered by a guy passing through that just wanted to sell this old bike he had gotten from a neighbor.
I have a nice pump and a terry lamp bracket too. I like the modern lite Bulldog added to his build.I might try and do something along those lines.
And I still need to get a good set of brake pads. I'm a lot happier with the new wheels than with the 700s I had on it.

Back