When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

King Size American frame build dates

-
My KS is A2343XX, 01-29-62.

Here is my Model A19, 1962 Red, Heavy Duty, King Size...
A234412 - 01/29/1962

62 American-serial#.JPG

1962 Schwinn American KSHD chainguard.jpg

1962 Schwinn American.jpg

Here is my Model A19, 1962 Red, Heavy Duty, King Size...
A234412 - 01/29/1962

Another pair of brothers! Also the first red and first HD model posted. I wasn't aware that they made the HD version so early in the run, I thought that came later so I learned something. Beautiful bike in fantastic condition. Thanks for posting!

OK Lets make them triplets on 1/29/62 Here is mine A2 343XX Wonder how close it is to King Sizes?

View attachment 455876

Oh my, one of my favorite Schwinn colors. I just bought a Wasp last week in this color and I have a Starlet in that color too. Beautiful bike and condition. Starting to get some continuity here. Who's going to show their full serial first? Don't worry, they won't have their identity stolen :).

I am compiling a list of these similar to what GTs58 does for the Corvette 5 speed registry, but there's no way for me to post it unless I just keep creating replies which would be obnoxious. I had hoped I could just edit my first post and put it there but I guess the forum software locks it and prevents edits after a certain amount of time.

I am compiling a list of these similar to what GTs58 does for the Corvette 5 speed registry, but there's no way for me to post it unless I just keep creating replies which would be obnoxious. I had hoped I could just edit my first post and put it there but I guess the forum software locks it and prevents edits after a certain amount of time.

Lets get the list posted in Post #1.... Sent you a PM.

Dang...I have twin boys...how cool would consecutive numbers be?

So I don't have any pictures, but I checked my friend Israel Gonzalez's serial number on his King Size American after we came back from the Ann Arbor Show, and you won't believe it, but it's C228398, one after yours. Crazy.

Back