When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kangaroo scooter 70's

-
I sold my beater about a year ago for 250 bucks.without the rubber mat on the platform,the value drops a bit.if the right person is looking,it should fetch about the same.

I'd never seen them before. I'm happy to hear that value! still not selling though.
I was just wondering about the value of the kangaroo scooter, the one that I did a complete restoration on had about 500.00 in parts and labor so for insurance value I told the customer about 700.00 which includes value before restoration, hope I wasn't out of line on that, I know most items are based on sales and auctions but how does one base value on something that doesn't come up for sale often, thanks

Ingo Bikes that are correct and complete typically bring roughly about $900, give or take some depending on specific condition. I know that an Ingo is a different animal than a kangaroo scooter but my point is that a correctly restored or excellent original kangaroo scooter valued at around $500-$700 area does not seem all that out of line to me when compared to its Ingo Bike ancestor.

Ingo Bikes that are correct and complete typically bring roughly about $900, give or take some depending on specific condition. I know that an Ingo is a different animal than a kangaroo scooter but my point is that a correctly restored or excellent original kangaroo scooter valued at around $500-$700 area does not seem all that out of line to me when compared to its Ingo Bike ancestor.
thank you I felt that I was somewhere in that price range and tried to keep most of the original parts on it or near original style other then the rear slick and new front tire...

I was just wondering about the value of the kangaroo scooter, the one that I did a complete restoration on had about 500.00 in parts and labor so for insurance value I told the customer about 700.00 which includes value before restoration, hope I wasn't out of line on that, I know most items are based on sales and auctions but how does one base value on something that doesn't come up for sale often, thanks

Mines for sale now in the fs thread

Back