When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Combined Coaster/Open Invitation Nashville Ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
What a FANTASTIC couple of days in Nashville !!
Thank you to EVERYBODY who came from many long distances to make this a memorable Event and very likely this IS the 1st ANNUAL Event :D
Many new friendships made with an awesome group of folks! :)
I thought that I'd share a few more interesting notes:
An organization called "RIDE NASHVILLE" was having a very Large Event called "Tour De Nashville" on the same Greenway Trail, and they were Very Kind to allow us to "Crash their Party" at a place called Morgan Park. At this park they were having a Huge outdoor party that was basically the "wrap-up celebration" to their ride of about 40 miles, or so...... ( Held this same Saturday every year )
At Morgan Park there were Food Trucks, Beer & Spirits Tents and trailers, specialty retailers with Kiosks, and a Stage with bands playing!!
We really LUCKED-OUT to have such a nice Mid-Ride break with this big crowd!! They were ALL digging our Vintage Rides !!

We had right at 40 participants in our Vintage Ride! What a Great turn-out for this 1st Gathering.........
When all of our bikes were lined up ( Pre-ride) I thought I'd take a count of the Variety of "Head Badges" to report to this forum.......
Here you go: Schwinn (8) -- Shelby (3) -- JC Higgins (3) -- Raleigh (2) -- Roadmaster (2) -- Western Flyer (2) -- Firestone (1) -- Goodyear (1) --
AMC (1) -- Murray (1) -- Evans Colson (1) -- Packard (1) -- Admiral (1) -- Standard (Miami) (1) -- Elgin (1) -- Liberty (1) -- Dayton (1) --
Trojan (1) -- Mead (1) -- Iver Johnson (1) -- Guaranty (1) -- Swarthmore (1) -- Monark (1)

The Weather turned out just FINE ! (although a BIT HOT:eek:) -- NO rain or storms like the Weather "Forecasters"?? :confused: were predicting all week .......
Many thanks to the 2 Clubs: Gateway Coasters (Rob-Rollfaster) & Hurricane Coasters (Don-Schwinndoggy) for brainstorming this event!
And a special "Tip-'o-the-Hat" Thanks to Shawn (Freqman1) who scoped-out the Greenway Trail and the secure/convenient parking for us all ......
Just a super-fine combined effort, from so many folks, made this a fantastic couple of days! CHEERS!! :cool: CCR Dave

Not much else I can really say except a huge thanks to everyone who turned out and made this a fantastic day. Heidi and I had a blast and really enjoyed meeting everyone. Of course I took a few pics! V/r Shawn

DSC_0696 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0697 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0707 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0708 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0713 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0725 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0728 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0730 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0740 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0747 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0759 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0762 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0768 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0769 - Copy.JPG

Sorry I missed out yesterday! I did manage to weasel out of work in hopes of coming out, but ended up with a surprise visit from my son and his girlfriend who drove in from Memphis on Friday night. As much as I hoped to make the ride, as an empty nester father I cherish the small amounts of time that I get to spend with my kids!
Maybe next year........

What a FANTASTIC couple of days in Nashville !!
Thank you to EVERYBODY who came from many long distances to make this a memorable Event and very likely this IS the 1st ANNUAL Event :D
Many new friendships made with an awesome group of folks! :)
I thought that I'd share a few more interesting notes:
An organization called "RIDE NASHVILLE" was having a very Large Event called "Tour De Nashville" on the same Greenway Trail, and they were Very Kind to allow us to "Crash their Party" at a place called Morgan Park. At this park they were having a Huge outdoor party that was basically the "wrap-up celebration" to their ride of about 40 miles, or so...... ( Held this same Saturday every year )
At Morgan Park there were Food Trucks, Beer & Spirits Tents and trailers, specialty retailers with Kiosks, and a Stage with bands playing!!
We really LUCKED-OUT to have such a nice Mid-Ride break with this big crowd!! They were ALL digging our Vintage Rides !!

We had right at 40 participants in our Vintage Ride! What a Great turn-out for this 1st Gathering.........
When all of our bikes were lined up ( Pre-ride) I thought I'd take a count of the Variety of "Head Badges" to report to this forum.......
Here you go: Schwinn (8) -- Shelby (3) -- JC Higgins (3) -- Raleigh (2) -- Roadmaster (2) -- Western Flyer (2) -- Firestone (1) -- Goodyear (1) --
AMC (1) -- Murray (1) -- Evans Colson (1) -- Packard (1) -- Admiral (1) -- Standard (Miami) (1) -- Elgin (1) -- Liberty (1) -- Dayton (1) --
Trojan (1) -- Mead (1) -- Iver Johnson (1) -- Guaranty (1) -- Swarthmore (1) -- Monark (1)

The Weather turned out just FINE ! (although a BIT HOT:eek:) -- NO rain or storms like the Weather "Forecasters"?? :confused: were predicting all week .......
Many thanks to the 2 Clubs: Gateway Coasters (Rob-Rollfaster) & Hurricane Coasters (Don-Schwinndoggy) for brainstorming this event!
And a special "Tip-'o-the-Hat" Thanks to Shawn (Freqman1) who scoped-out the Greenway Trail and the secure/convenient parking for us all ......
Just a super-fine combined effort, from so many folks, made this a fantastic couple of days! CHEERS!! :cool: CCR Dave
Dave, thanks for mentioning the "Ride Nashville" event. Those people were very gracious to let us join in.

Back