When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early style black muscle bike, huffy?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The black Frame I believe is a 62. The R is throwing me off. They used W and C in the serial numbers as far as I know. Have to do some more checking on it.
So are you assuming that it's a 62 frame because it starts with a # 2? That's kinda what I've been reading lately but sometimes it gets confusing on different sites, are you the Jaxon that was selling that hangman bar on ebay?

20170503_151547.jpg
So are you assuming that it's a 62 frame because it starts with a # 2? That's kinda what I've been reading lately but sometimes it gets confusing on different sites, are you the Jaxon that was selling that hangman bar on ebay?

Yes and yes. Huffy made bikes had a number then a letter then the serial number all together. So it is either a 62 or 72. The rear stays would help narrow down the year to 62 or 72. I think someone mentioned them. Yes that was me with the Hangman's sissy bar. It is a hard to find sissy bar in nice original shape. Price on it is crazy. I bought it to copy but someone else copied them for a short time. I bought 2 of his copies and they are really close to the originals. I also make the Top Fueler Drag forks.
20170511_153212.jpg

View attachment 468709

Yes and yes. Huffy made bikes had a number then a letter then the serial number all together. So it is either a 62 or 72. The rear stays would help narrow down the year to 62 or 72. I think someone mentioned them. Yes that was me with the Hangman's sissy bar. It is a hard to find sissy bar in nice original shape. Price on it is crazy. I bought it to copy but someone else copied them for a short time. I bought 2 of his copies and they are really close to the originals. I also make the Top Fueler Drag forks.View attachment 468708
Those forks look absolutely Kool, are they almost identical to the original ones? What are you getting for the top fueler drag forks?

They are identical to the originals except I use stainless steel instead of steel. I only have to polish them no chrome plating costs. They will be 450 dollars plus shipping. They will be ready in a few weeks.

They are identical to the originals except I use stainless steel instead of steel. I only have to polish them no chrome plating costs. They will be 450 dollars plus shipping. They will be ready in a few weeks.
Will you let me know when your ready to send a pair of the forks and what would shipping cost be to stockton CA 95201 thanks

Finally got a chance to take some pics after the move.
1964 Huffy Dragster. This is a real deal 64 black frame Dragster.
IMG_3056.JPG

1966 Dragster Super Marauder. I made this up because the the Bill Stroppe shops made Mercury NASCAR racers in the 60's so I used a 65 Marauder air cleaner decal for the chainguard and a Bill Stroppe racing shop sticker on the seat so it looks like something they sold for kids out of their shop. I like it anyways...
IMG_3057.JPG
IMG_3058.JPG
IMG_3059.JPG

Last edited:
Back