When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newly finished

-
383535aed02b0ccba8f3d15cd51262f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Familiar looking bike this is from the Gary Fisher Museum in Sparks Nevada, back to the basics MTB its hard to beat!

Right on man, I levitate towards my klunker over all my other super expensive, latest technology mountain bikes. If you got the lungs and the leg muscles, these klunkers will get you deep into the forest & back...:cool:

I'm with ya bro I have a coworker who wanted to get into the MTB scene and be one of the guys, he threw down a big wad of cash and got dual suspension carbon this titanium that then had to go tubeless and never rode the thing? It's up on FB classified for way less than he has in it and way more than anyone will pay, sad!

I'm with ya bro I have a coworker who wanted to get into the MTB scene and be one of the guys, he threw down a big wad of cash and got dual suspension carbon this titanium that then had to go tubeless and never rode the thing? It's up on FB classified for way less than he has in it and way more than anyone will pay, sad!

i completely agree - my bike was a $70 ebay buy and i have about 2500mi on it

Looks like the country agrees! We got a SoCal rider, NYC rider all brought together by a G.O.B. (Good ole Boy) living at the tail of the Ozarks! Fat Tire Festival is coming up in Eureka Springs AR in July hope I can make it there!

Back