When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
20170614_131021.jpg

Today was a looooooong freaking day.

I biked to work on the Columbia for the first time. She was absolutely lovely. My family threw on a kickback hub and I was enjoying the heck out of it...but I was told I can't keep it, so I don't want to get too attached.
View attachment 481484 View attachment 481485 View attachment 481486 View attachment 481487 View attachment 481488
Around noon I biked to go rock climbing... Had a blast and climbed for three hours.
View attachment 481489
(Love how it looks like my friend is going to poke my butt :D but she's really showing me what rock is next on my route)

Then I went to bike home. Got about 10 miles into my 11 mile ride today, racing a huge thunderstorm complete with the warnings on the radio...when I got a flat tire. I was crushed, because she had her original Lightning tire on up front. Sad day. So I walked her a mile up hill in shame, drenched from the 95 degree day, the ten miles biking, and the hours of climbing. (I could eat a horse right now...I swear :D)

I went to the bike shop to see if they had tubes my size so my friend could teach me how to put new tires and tubes on since that's the only thing I haven't figured out how to do. The guy pulls me in the back and sets my Columbia up on his stand and teaches me how. We've become good friends and I appreciate how good he has been to me. By the end of the night he offered me a job if I ever want it :D:p haha... I wish! But I may take him up on working Saturdays just so I can learn more. He was also offering to give me my own, possibly free kickback hub he has sitting in the back. We'll see...I want to find out what they're worth and work out a deal. Then I went along my way and changed my back tire on the lawn by myself.

View attachment 481490 View attachment 481491
I'm exhausted! All I had was a bowl of cereal today...but dang was it a gooooood day.
Hey Katie, I lived in Pittsburgh for 12 years but I don't recognize that bridge/area. Which river is that and where was it taken?

Back