When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Shelby Seat Cinch Bolt

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

saladshooter

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Howdy,

I'm in the market for a seat post cinch bolt for a prewar Shelby. Let me know if you have a spare.

Thanks
Chad

This is what I have available. The far left is a colson I believe and it is 1 3/8" long fine thread and it locks down the seat post and was for a bike without a carrier. If this one won't do I have 2 others available as well in the photo.

seat and seat tube bolts 001.JPG

Howdy Ed

I think the center one is what I'm looking for. But the picture is a little blurry. Does it have a "pin" on the top end on the shaft that fits in a notch on the seat post clamp to keep from spinning when tightened?

How much you after?

Thanks
Chad

Hi Chad, it is not a pin but a square. I can look to see if I have one with a strait line if that is what you mean instead of a square to keep it from spinning. Let me know.

Hi Chad, it is not a pin but a square. I can look to see if I have one with a strait line if that is what you mean instead of a square to keep it from spinning. Let me know.
I'm looking for a bolt with the middle head above and a key on the bolt shaft to align with the notch in the photo to stop the bolt from spinning when tightened.
Thanks
Chad
IMG_20170619_172658.jpg

I have one like that that has been replated on the far left and looks like someone added an S to it to make it a schwinn. It is for a carrier and is 1 3/4" in length minus the end.The one on the far right is AS and has 2 pins not one and is shorter and not for a carrier I don't think. The replated one is a quarter inch in diamiter or a little bit more.

bolts 2 001.JPG

bolts 2 002.JPG

Thanks Ed, but the only one that would work it seems is way too shiny for my application.
Chad
I have one like that that has been replated on the far left and looks like someone added an S to it to make it a schwinn. It is for a carrier and is 1 3/4" in length minus the end.The one on the far right is AS and has 2 pins not one and is shorter and not for a carrier I don't think. The replated one is a quarter inch in diamiter or a little bit more.

View attachment 484253

View attachment 484254

You could always remove the plating grind off the S and let it rust a little bit. I have access to a liquid that would help the metal get a slight rusty patina.

Back