When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heading to Lima for the Bluegrass

-

kwoodyh

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Decided to head North to pick up the Huffman Bluegrass purchased on the CABE, Greenwood Arkansas to Lima Ohio 12hrs. 40 min! Stay tuned!

IMG_1220.PNG

Damn dude, I've got some bikes around I wish I could arrange for you to pick up! We need a caber courier network!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were all set to start the road trip to Ohio tonight but the wife was caught up in a tornado at the ranch near Salisaw Oklahoma, she is fine but she is native California girl so earthquakes are familiar, tornadoes are not! I'm from Kansas originally so I'm not afraid of the big wind but I do respect it. We will hopefully be able to get out of here early tomorrow morning!

Now that's what I call wanting a bike! Kudos to you for going after what you want no matter what it is! Hope all is well with the tornado aftermath, and safe travels!! Not sure if you are picking up the bike and heading back, but if you are staying around for a day or two, you and your wife, and Buck are more than welcome to stop by tonight for fireworks in Carey Ohio, 35 minutes north of Lima, the absolute best backyard display that rivals many of the small town fireworks in this area! Also more than welcome to stop by my place in Arcadia, about the same distance to see my old junk and maybe have a cold beer! PM if interested! Joe

Now that's what I call wanting a bike! Kudos to you for going after what you want no matter what it is! Hope all is well with the tornado aftermath, and safe travels!! Not sure if you are picking up the bike and heading back, but if you are staying around for a day or two, you and your wife, and Buck are more than welcome to stop by tonight for fireworks in Carey Ohio, 35 minutes north of Lima, the absolute best backyard display that rivals many of the small town fireworks in this area! Also more than welcome to stop by my place in Arcadia, about the same distance to see my old junk and maybe have a cold beer! PM if interested! Joe

All is well we only made it to Indy for the first night and thanks for the invite, day two (4July) we linked up with Buck and loaded up the Bluegrass to go with the ladies lightweight Raleigh we found at a junk shop north of Springfield Missouri!
b2fb56f574564ba6301e9750f19e0b5e.jpg

On the way home we stopped at Exit 76 Antiques and found all kinds of goodies including this barely used Schwinn exercise bike!
4ea203f212852566f91f2894c049d092.jpg

St. Louis for the night big plans to stop at Lamberts in Republic Missouri to catch some "throwed rolls"!
bc7f6dc06011963dd1473a338ec7649e.jpg

Awesome road trip just doing what you love to do!! Safe travels, and may you find more treasures out there!! Joe

Back