When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Been in my family since the 70's - Streamline Aerocycle

-
giphy.gif

Sorry it's been taking so long. We still haven't gotten together to figure out how much we're going to sell the bike for. I will let everyone know when we decide on a price. Thank you.

some simple advice.
1 settle on a price
2 pick who you want to sell it too, believe me, if you don't set a crazy price they'll pay what you ask. your main decision is where the bike goes from here. there are good new homes and bad new homes.
3 no, I don't have a dog in this hunt, I don't want the bike, and I don't care who gets it. just stating the facts as I see them. don't let anyone pressure you. you pick the buyer, you're under no obligation to anyone.

It's been awhile since I've posted so I just wanted to give everyone an update. I still haven't gotten together with other family members to discuss a price point. I've been trying to get us all together to settle on a price and let all of you know, but that seems easier said than done. I'll keep checking up on this, might even try and add new pictures if I get a chance!

Back