When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your KLUNKER 5, SPITFIRE 5 or CRUISER 5

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Just finished detailing this 1984 Cruiser 5 up. One of the nicest condition bikes that I have.

011 (Medium).JPG

my camera is not working,i have a black schwinn crusier 5,serial bv 606513,is it a 82?thanks

my camera is not working,i have a black schwinn crusier 5,serial bv 606513,is it a 82?thanks

1982 was T so your bike would probably be a 1984 model. Does it look like Bob's, picture above?

Hey Gary (and everybody else), what's your evaluation/opinion on this, which I believe was a very well done dealer creation?

Pretty decent job creating the woman's version, but there are a few indications it was done by an individual. Cable clips and zip ties for the rear brake cable needs some attention and the shifter cable would be better if it wasn't running thru the springer. I'm thinking a dealer would have used the Shimano cable clamps for the rear brake cable. The guard marking looks fresher (whiter) than the other decals and the guard paint is pretty wavy looking like a repaint and clear coat. The springer might be original to the bike and it has the S bolts. Overall a pretty decent job but it's not worth the sellers asking price IMO. I'm also familiar with that seller, I picked up a 1963 Corvette 3 speed project bike from him years ago.

Thought of building one of these myself, just haven't had the time or correct parts to pull it off.

I would appreciate some help...

My mom has my dad's Schwinn Klunker 5 that she wants to sell. He bought it new from the Schwinn dealer in the late 70's. It is blue and is all original (I believe that the tires are original as well.). The dealer put a big metal basket on the front but nothing else was done. I've seen values all over the place, so don't know what is realistic. I need to help her get the most she can for it.

I know pictures will help, so if you tell me what pix you'd like, I'll take them and post them as well as any info you need off of the bike. Thanks in advance for your help!

I would appreciate some help...

My mom has my dad's Schwinn Klunker 5 that she wants to sell. He bought it new from the Schwinn dealer in the late 70's. It is blue and is all original (I believe that the tires are original as well.). The dealer put a big metal basket on the front but nothing else was done. I've seen values all over the place, so don't know what is realistic. I need to help her get the most she can for it.

I know pictures will help, so if you tell me what pix you'd like, I'll take them and post them as well as any info you need off of the bike. Thanks in advance for your help!
Put the bike on E-Bay and you will get what its worth. What we tell you is just speculation and not a real sale. Condition is everthing and without pictures who knows. Roger

Back