When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1949 Columbia 3star deluxe for sale

-

old hotrod

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
(SOLD) 1949 Columbia 3star deluxe for sale, picked up from Jess in Albuquerque and we believe he got it from original owner's family. Bike is as found and was 100% original but had to replace the tubes and rear tire to test ride it. OG tire will be included. Has working, locking fork with original key, original decals and extremely nice original paint and chrome. I have not cleaned or serviced the bike so it is highly recommended to make this a real gem. There are a few small dents to the ends of the fenders that will straighten with a little work and a few scratches but overall in great shape. Prefer not to ship because of the condition of the paint but not out of the question...$550

IMG_7406 copy.jpg

IMG_7407 copy.jpg

IMG_7408 copy.jpg

IMG_7410 copy.jpg

IMG_7411 copy.jpg

IMG_7412 copy.jpg

IMG_7413 copy.jpg

IMG_7415 copy.jpg

Last edited:
1949 Columbia 3star deluxe for sale, picked up from Jess in Albuquerque and we believe he got it from original owner's family. Bike is as found and was 100% original but had to replace the tubes and rear tire to test ride it. OG tire will be included. Has working, locking fork with original key, original decals and extremely nice original paint and chrome. I have not cleaned or serviced the bike so it is highly recommended to make this a real gem. There are a few small dents to the ends of the fenders that will straighten with a little work and a few scratches but overall in great shape. Prefer not to ship because of the condition of the paint but not out of the question...$550

View attachment 645520

View attachment 645521

View attachment 645522

View attachment 645523

View attachment 645524

View attachment 645525

View attachment 645526

View attachment 645527
pm sent

That's gotta be one of the coolest post-war bikes around. I'll be sure to post up pics when it comes out to a Cyclone Coasters Ride;)

Back