When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1939/40 Schwinn Ace "C" model green on green

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Danny the schwinn freak

cruisin on my ratty Schwinn straightbar
Here is a 39 or 40 Schwinn Ace "C" model in green on green. Bike is mostly there and pretty decent for being almost 80 years old. Has a locking fork and I have keys, but they don't turn all the way. Lock probably just needs a good cleaning. Fenders need work and note that the lower mounting tab on the front of the rear fender is broken off. Pics will answer most of the questions, but feel free to ask anything you want to know. I can provide additional pics. Rear hub is a morrow and works. Chain may be a little long that's why rear wheel isn't centered. Price is $700 plus shipping

IMG_5480.JPG

IMG_5486.JPG

IMG_5485.JPG

IMG_5487.JPG

IMG_5484.JPG

IMG_5481.JPG

IMG_5493.JPG

IMG_5482.JPG

IMG_5483.JPG

Here is a 39 or 40 Schwinn Ace "C" model in green on green. Bike is mostly there and pretty decent for being almost 80 years old. Has a locking fork and I have keys, but they don't turn all the way. Lock probably just needs a good cleaning. Fenders need work and note that the lower mounting tab on the front of the rear fender is broken off. Pics will answer most of the questions, but feel free to ask anything you want to know. I can provide additional pics. Rear hub is a morrow and works. Chain may be a little long that's why rear wheel isn't centered. Price is $700 plus shipping

View attachment 645687
View attachment 645693
View attachment 645692
View attachment 645694
View attachment 645691
View attachment 645688
View attachment 645695
View attachment 645689
View attachment 645690

IF YOU OR YOUR BUYER WANT THE CYCLE LOCK REPAIRED, I CAN HELP!
EMAIL ME DIRECT AT [email protected]
WES PINCHOT

Back